Basic General Services
- Single or double room occupancy.
- Three nutritional meals daily, with snacks.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Housekeeping services.
- Planned recreational activity program.
- Coordination of resident`s services with family and other appropriate persons or agencies when necessary.
- Plan, arrange, and/or provide (based on needs) transportation to the nearest available medical or dental services.
Basic Personal Services
- General observation of the resident's physical and emotional health.
- Assistance with management of resident's cash resources.
- Assistance with obtaining medical, dental and mental health services.
- Assistance with obtaining and taking duly prescribed medications in accordance with physician's instructions.
In-House Professional Services (Consultants)
- Primary Care Physician.
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling.
©2008-2021 The Manor / California Care Centers, Inc.